| || |
|Date ||01-06-2013 |
|Group ||VersaCraft |
|Description ||Real Black |
|Item number on package ||VK-182 |
|Kippers ref. ||364182 |
|Barcode ||712353561823 |
|Brand ||Tsukineko |
|Dimensions/Content ||96x60 mm |
|MSRP ||€ 7,25 |
|Publication ||Inspiration 2 - 2015 |
VersaCraft Ink Pad
This ink is suitable for the use in porous surfaces and is specially developed for use on fabrics and leather. Due to the drying time also very suitable for heat embosing and on smooth paper.
- Slowly drying
- A versatile ink, especially suitable for use on porous surfaces, such as fabric, leather and wood.
- Also suitable for non orous materials, such as: paper and porcelain.
- On paper the loss of detail may occur.
- For stamping on fabric, it's recommended to wash the fabric first.
- The print can be permanently fixed by ironing.