Memento Ink Pad
Memento is a Dye ink, it's a quick drying ink that doesn't fade and gives a good coverage. The ink can also be used on glossy paper.
The stamp pad has a solid felted surface with a tightly woven fabric top that does not fray when used directly on paper. It is a water-based ink which makes it suitable for coloring images with water and a brush.
Characteristic Dye ink
- Firm felt ink pad, feels like it has a little bite of fabric over the ink pad
- The ink is thin and transparent
- Absorbs into the paper
- Dries very quick
- The color of the print is most of the time darker than the color on the ink pad
- It's a bite more difficult to see if your stamp is well inked
- On darker paper (such as craft paper) is the print less visable because it absorbs in to the paper
- Not suitable for heat embossing