The White Angel
De Witte Engel wholesale hobby felt
The White Angel provides within our wholesale hobby felt. The Dutch family-run company has been based on Texel since 1990.
They design and produce their handcrafted products from high quality natural materials.
Creative ideas with felt and canvas
In the videos below, you will find several craft ideas with canvas. The possibilities are endless:
- Create your own canvas textile poster as wall decoration
- Make your own gift tags from canvas
- Make your own Christmas decorations by painting on canvas
- Decorate an embroidery hoop by embroidering or stamping on the canvas
- Make your own canvas bookmarks
The White Angel TrueFelt
The Properties of TrueFelt:
- TrueFelt is wool felt made from pure new wool from South American sheep breeds.
- TrueFelt is a wool felt produced in Europe
- TrueFelt is wool felt that complies with European directives (REACH) for processing pure wool products
- TrueFelt is a wool felt coloured with dyes that meet the EN 71, arts. 1, 2 and 3 directives
- TrueFelt is safe for children
- TrueFelt is washable on a wool wash cycle of up to 30 degrees
- TrueFelt can shrink very slightly, but it is usually no more than 5%.
- TrueFelt can be ironed on a medium-warm thermometer
- TrueFelt is flame-resistant and heat- and sound-insulating.
- TrueFelt is 100 % pure material so sustainable and fully recyclable
Which De Witte Engel products does KippersHobby carry?
Discover the entire KippersHobby range From The White Angel
You need an account to view our entire range in our webshop.
Sign up without obligation using the yellow button below. Consumers are referred to our points of sale via our showcase site Evelines Design.